Our Selection Process
1. IDENTIFYING & SELECTING THOSE IN NEED
2. COUNSELLING & PROCESSING OF RESOURCES NEEDED
3. PROVIDING HOUSING & RELIEF TO THOSE SELECTED
- A selection process based on a criterion set out in Our Priority, will be overseen by the Mercy Foundation and the team on the ground in Dominica. This situation requires a measure of urgency and we recognize the need to resist ‘road blocks’ as we seek to support and assist the poor and needy hence the reason for utilizing the team on the ground. They are closer to the issue and challenges.
- To Rebuild homes, we have established a panel that is made up of highly respected and qualified professionals who will take this through a process that is not complicated for disbursement to the needy. This will be overseen by Dr. Laurie Johnson, one of the world’s foremost experts on disaster recovery:
- The Mercy Foundation will ensure this is a fair process which will benefit those most in need.